- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flash player which we use to display video content). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time of upload. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearance, colour, textures and finish of all products on our site. What you see will depend on your monitor so we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
- We will not be liable for any reason if the amari.ie website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire amari.ie website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these GTCC’s.
- Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
The product you ordered is out of stock
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
We have identified a pricing or product description error
There is a system or procurement failure
Failed customer validation checks.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from amari.ie
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and amari.ie will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- Our express delivery services are provided by An Post. Where applicable we will endeavour to supply a tracking number, this may not always be possible.
- Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
- We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire or Government or Local authority restrictions at the point of dispatch or point of delivery. amari.ie shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss of and/or damage to products passes to you on the date when the products are dispatched to you.
- We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time we acknowledge your order. For bespoke or special delivery items a separate communication of delivery cost may be made. For details of our delivery charges, please refer to our ‘Delivery & Returns’ section.
- We currently deliver on the island of Ireland only, but we will accept orders from customers living outside of Ireland.
- You may receive your order in two separate packages, from the same order. In this case it is imperative to send your returns to the address on the respective package to ensure your return items to the correct amari.ie dispatch destination.
- If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed and it has not been dispatched, please contact our amari.ie Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is our policy to try to process orders immediately; however, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns Policy will apply. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products as set out in our Returns Policy.
Product Availability/Information on our Website
- The material displayed on our website is provided by way of information only, except in relation to the description of goods available to purchase online.
- The information and materials contained in this website are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and liability is excluded to the fullest extent permissible under Irish Law.
- We feature products that have been carefully selected for sale on the amari.ie website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of upload. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- The information, content, graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through, on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the amari.ie website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the amari.ie website.
Content and Activity Prohibited
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the Havanaboutique.ie website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the amari.ie website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Havanaboutique.ie website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these GTCC’s.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the amari.ie website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these GTCC’s, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
- The amari.ie website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. amari.ie makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- amari.ie shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if amari.ie has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The amari.ie website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by amari.ie. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these GTCC’s by you.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these GTCC’s.
Comments and Complaints Procedure
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints. For queries contact amari.ie Online Customer Services team at email@example.com. We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
The website is controlled and operated in Ireland. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
(i) The amari.ie Gift Voucher is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
(ii) Valid amari.ie gift vouchers may only be used as full or part payment for goods online.
(iii) The gift voucher is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
(iv) Any residual balance on the gift voucher following purchase of goods will remain on the gift voucher while the gift voucher is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
Havanaboutique.ie reserves the right to amend these GTCC’s.
These GTCC’s constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and amari.ie. Any waiver of any provision of them will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of amari.ie.